Saturday, June 7, 2014

Common Assignment Reminder

Your Common Assignment drafts will be due to me by email at midnight on Monday.  No exceptions.  If I don't get a draft by midnight, I will not offer you any comments.  We have a short time to get this turned around, so I need them in order to begin commenting.  (By the way, I will start doing that first thing Tuesday morning.  I have the whole day to myself in L.A. to find a coffeeshop and work on comments.)

Even if you are not completely finished, please send me what you do have so that you can at least get some sort of feedback.  Document as you go, since I will EXPECT to see a works cited page attached to your draft.

Email me with questions or problems or if you need me to look at your thesis.  I'm going to be available off and on.

No comments: