Monday, June 16, 2014

Office Hours

Hello All:

12-1:50 on Wednesday is our final exam time.  Even though we will not be having a final exam, I will be in the classroom during this time.  Before that, I will be in my office in Foster Hall (112) from 10-12.

I will also be in the office from 3-5 tomorrow (Tuesday) and then 11-1 Thursday.  As I told you all earlier, I'm happy to have you visit to talk over Common Assignments, to pick up work, to turn in work, to check on grades.

If these times don't work for you, but you would like to see me, please shoot me an email and let me know.

Remember that I need ALL work by no later than Saturday night or so.  Please do not turn in both the Stelloh and Common Assignment papers Saturday night.  If you were all to do that, i would not be able to get grades finished in time . . .  

Questions?  Need help?  Email me.

No comments: